E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
I'm looking for a nice looking Head Unit that get's the job done, job being mainly playing music via bluetooth, and looks OEM or at least not completely out of place.
I have seen products by Eonon but they are way out of my budget. So yeah if you have any suggestions they will be really appreciated.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey guys.
I'm looking for a nice looking Head Unit that get's the job done, job being mainly playing music via bluetooth, and looks OEM or at least not completely out of place.
I have seen products by Eonon but they are way out of my budget. So yeah if you have any suggestions they will be really appreciated.
There is really nothing cheaper then eonon. Thats the cheapest I would go if i was you. for 200 its decent enough. or get a used radio. There are also ways to get an aux cable, or special blutooth dongles that will have to be connected to the stock radio.

·
Registered
1988 329i, 2000 530it
13 Posts
There are a few older eonons that are slower and run older android versions you might could pick up for cheap used. Not very fast, but works for what you described. I had an extra one for my e39 (ga6201f iirc) for a while and saw them selling for $60 or so, I'd imagine there's an e46 equivalent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts