BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 BMW 328i vs 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T

Autos.ca puts the 2013 BMW 328i against the 2013 Cadillac ATS 2.0T in a head to head test. Keep reading to find out how the F30 3 series did against the new comer to the sport sedan space.

On paper, there are remarkable parallels between these two vehicles. Let’s start at the bank. While the BMW 328i xDrive lists for a more affordable $46,200, a Premium Package, a handful of other features and a healthy freight charge drive the as-tested price up to $55,145. The ATS 2.0 Turbo AWD starts at $50,950, but with only a sunroof and fancy white paint added, and a more modest freight, landed at $55,335.

If you’re looking for a comfortable, luxurious, and prestigious car, the BMW has the edge, but if you’re looking for a personal driving machine, the ATS leaps out in front. For my money and for my requirements, I’d be buying the BMW. It’s still a sport sedan even though it never made me smile like the ATS did. But somehow I ended up with a wife and three kids, and I absolutely need the added utility and space the BMW offers.

Read the complete review and let us know, does it sway your opinion of the F30 3 series?

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts