E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy st patty's day all;

I did a quick research on this but, no luck at this point.

I'm not sure it comes standard..or it was added by the previous owner, but I came across this discovery when I replaced my FSU last weekend.

I found a Back up camera unit (that's what it said anyway) when I took the glove box off. Did my 10 year-old 330ci come with the optional back up camera?(hope so) If so, has anyone tried to make this work on your head unit or something? :woot:

I appreciate you guys' input as always

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I should've of taken a picture...I was so excited to be done with the damn FSU DIY, I forgot sorry..lol I will try to take the glove box again this weekend

·
Registered
497 Posts
I had a crazy dream last night that my car had a backup camera. I was being shot at by gang members from the front so i ducked down and watched the rear view camera right before I did a 180 and narrowly escaped... pretty intense ****.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a crazy dream last night that my car had a backup camera. I was being shot at by gang members from the front so i ducked down and watched the rear view camera right before I did a 180 and narrowly escaped... pretty intense ****.
Ya it sounds pretty intense man, but that's exactly what I would use mine for if I had one!! :rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts