1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
783 Posts
i'M WONDERING THE SAME THINK... bump

·
Registered
32 Posts
try xenondepot.com..they have EXCELLENT and COMPLETE kits... everything you need. i think they have a lot of group buys going on right now to for a lot of forums (not sure of this one?)
but i got one last week thru another forum for my gf's accord..and was VERY impressed with what the kit came with. and it looks great!

·
Registered
29 Posts
98r-1144 said:
try xenondepot.com..they have EXCELLENT and COMPLETE kits... everything you need. i think they have a lot of group buys going on right now to for a lot of forums (not sure of this one?)
but i got one last week thru another forum for my gf's accord..and was VERY impressed with what the kit came with. and it looks great!
Xenon depot hid kits are overpriced. Their HID kits are made in Taiwan and you can find the same kits for alot less on e-bay or other vendors. If you want a good hid kit get it from SPP

·
Registered
32 Posts
ac_schnauzer said:

Xenon depot hid kits are overpriced. Their HID kits are made in Taiwan and you can find the same kits for alot less on e-bay or other vendors. If you want a good hid kit get it from SPP
um i think you are tripping. they are NOT made in taiwan.. it's a philips bulb and ballast! you can find kits on ebay, but you get what you pay for. i agree the non group-buy price is overpriced... but it is still a HIGH QUALITY kit that comes with anything and everything you need.
xenondepot's bulbs even have the same focal point as whatever halogen bulb it's replacing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
98r-1144 said:

um i think you are tripping. they are NOT made in taiwan.. it's a philips bulb and ballast! you can find kits on ebay, but you get what you pay for. i agree the non group-buy price is overpriced... but it is still a HIGH QUALITY kit that comes with anything and everything you need.
xenondepot's bulbs even have the same focal point as whatever halogen bulb it's replacing.
No joke man! I read it on hidforum.com. They purchase their kits from a company in Taiwan called SJ or something like that. You don't know that their lamps are true philips either because there is no marking on the bulb that says its Philips.

·
Registered
32 Posts
looks like a bunch of rumors to me. but do you your own research. ask anyone who has ACTUALLY purchased a xenondepot kit and you will get a very satisfied customer, myself included. and btw, there is no official phillips hid kit anywhere. it's just phillip bulbs and ballasts. 3rd parties have to make it into a "plug and play" kit for you. good luck!

from that same forum...it looks like customers of xenon depot were more than satisfied:

http://hidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1652&perpage=15t&pagenumber=1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts