BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

301 - 320 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
No toilet paper? At least your priorities are straight.

MJ
The wife got copious amou ts of that last week. Oh, and PA apparently considers beer distributors "essential" businesses and they won't be closing. At least we got something right!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
4,189 Posts
The wife got copious amou ts of that last week. Oh, and PA apparently considers beer distributors "essential" businesses and they won't be closing. At least we got something right!

That's the first alcohol related government decision by the state of PA that has ever made sense to me!
:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help with 2004 bmw 325i e46, looking for a sportier body kit. Anything but the m3 style, could you suggest a brand were I'd have no fitment issues.?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Today was a "because, roof rack!" day. There were also two smaller pallets in the cargo area.

Lol nice!
I put my roof rack on a year ago and have yet to use it. I've thought about throwing a sheet of plywood up there, but the antenna won't like that at all.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Lol nice!
I put my roof rack on a year ago and have yet to use it. I've thought about throwing a sheet of plywood up there, but the antenna won't like that at all.
I have an ebay shark fin covering up the stub of the original, defunct antenna, and stuff clears it well. Back a ways there's a picture on my '01 with 6 or 8 pieces of 4'x8' metal fencing on the roof. Actually, the exact same crossbars and roof rails. I figured it was better not to stress the straps on the crossbars and swapped the whole rack over to this car. I was amazed at how rigid the whole assembly was off the car!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Found it, pic 33. Looking squat! Wow, much did those weigh?

I looked into the shark fin, and that's not the radio antenna, it's the cell antenna, so I'll put in a delete plug. This reminds me I also want to get rid of that massive steel whip on the Miata.

I still haven't gotten crossbars. Haven't looked. Haven't ordered my 10' countertops either.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I'm sure I was pushing capacity with the fencing, but they weren't too bad. I could handle a single piece by myself without much issue.

If I had to do crossbars again I'd probably go with the modified Outback Sport setup. Junkyard sourced, readily available, and has the low profile look of the Thule bars I have without the cost.

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
894 Posts
Picked up a set of style 135 ZHP wheels yesterday w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sports. One more piece of the puzzle complete in my wagon build. The interior is still pretty much gutted in the back for my gray to black color swap.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I can't say the 135s don't look good, as well as being an OE staggered 18" setup, but I just don't want to have to clean between thise spokes!

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
894 Posts
Yeah I've heard they are a real pain to keep clean... I guess i'm about to find out.

I've got a couple of different size detail brushes that look like they'll fit between those double spokes so hopefully that helps. I've also been using SONAX wheel cleaner on my other rims... while it doesn't totally eliminate the need to do some scrubbing it greatly reduces the amount of elbow grease you need to remove even caked on brake dust.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I had some style 103s and they were a pain. And you can't even get in there to put wax on!

301 - 320 of 329 Posts