BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

281 - 300 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Making the move to the new job today: small SnapOn tool cart, misc specialty tools in large cases, a creeper, and my daughter's car seat not properly installed as the tool cart didn't quite fit!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
809 Posts
Congrats on the new job.

Are you using a black mat to protect the back of your rear seats? (And if so, which?)

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Congrats on the new job.

Are you using a black mat to protect the back of your rear seats? (And if so, which?)
No, nothing on the rear seat back. It's barely out of the cargo area, it was the angle of the seat back that kept it from going in.

·
Registered
'03 325iT Mystic Blau
4,189 Posts
Lol.

Did you drive with the hatch wide open? I keep a couple of hanks of rope in my spare tire well in case I need to haul something, I've often used it to tie the hatch down to the towing eye to hold it partially closed if I had something sticking out.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Lol.

Did you drive with the hatch wide open? I keep a couple of hanks of rope in my spare tire well in case I need to haul something, I've often used it to tie the hatch down to the towing eye to hold it partially closed if I had something sticking out.
Nope, I closed it at the expense of my legs. The front seat was almost all the way forward which didn’t work too well considering I still needed to operate the clutch, haha.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Been busy on my house renovations, putting the wagon to work, so, long post

Tile stuff. Tools and leftovers after tiling the kitchen and bathroom next door, thanks to a tenant's rabbit. This is all of the tools and leftovers getting moved to the new house afterwards. And yes, that's a cut up countertop with a workmate screwed to the bottom of it, and it makes a great tile saw stand.
I got a van for the tile, I wasn't going to attempt 15 boxes of tile and 30 sheets of tileboard.

It took 2 vehicles to haul a side by side fridge. I got the doors plus dolly. I had to get a truck for the rest of the fridge.

Bathroom subfloor. If you get plywood cut to 35" it will sit flat.

And a dried out stump, which went from my new place to my buddy's firepit. It smelled a bit like eucalyptus.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hauled 2 bass drums, a snare drum, quad toms, cymbals, and a crap ton of stands for pep band in the back of my '01 325xi. Image attached.
Nice haul!

70" TV. Felt like I was flying Spirit on the way home, but got it home and that is what counts.
Spirit :lmao: But whose cupholders are worse? :rofl:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ran up to George's shop today to pick up mjweimer's leftover suspension setup, while I was there George noticed I had ripped the bottom off my front bumper and gave me markseven's old pre m3 conversion bumper! I owe y'all both a beer or three at the meet up later this month, cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ran up to George's shop today to pick up mjweimer's leftover suspension setup, while I was there George noticed I had ripped the bottom off my front bumper and gave me markseven's old pre m3 conversion bumper! I owe y'all both a beer or three at the meet up later this month, cheers!
That dog is adorable. 14/10 would absolutely pet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That dog is adorable. 14/10 would absolutely pet.
Ten years ago found her in a field. We***8217;ve had a good run and it sent me down the wagon path so I***8217;m forever in her debt.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
R53 Mini Cooper S exhaust. The damned thing was like 6" too long to work in the ski bag, so I popped it out.

281 - 300 of 329 Posts