BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHooooo...

Here it is the "you hauled what.." in your touring..

Post with pictures!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Nothing tremendous, yet, other than a mess, yesterday. Picked up transmission for the winter beater and it leaked all over. The carpet in these cleans up so well!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
mountain bike

IMG_0986.jpg

I hate taking bikes apart just so I can make them fit somewhere, my road bike doesn't have quick release wheels or seat.
One of the reasons my subwoofer is in the spare tire compartment (while keeping the space saver spare).

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hauled a front door from Home Depot not long ago... it "kind of fit"

·
Ironman
01 330iT 6MT, 98 M Roadster
4,946 Posts
I just scored some grass today....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Wedding decorations.

I was supposed to help the bachelor with the food, but since i had room in my wagon i was volunteered to help the bride get decorations to the wedding site. The wagon was filled front to back with decorations and supplies.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
2 front seats i recently purchased :)

i haul a brand new queen size bed frame before - too bad i didnt take a picture on that one but its almost the same as Rester5350's pictures..

·
Ironman
4,946 Posts
Nice score on the seats.

·
Registered
270 Posts
No pics, but it has hauled a bed frame and mattress on the roof, bikes, boxes of Pergo laminate flooring, moving boxes and of course ass :)

One of these days I must get rails for the roof rack so I can stop dirtying the interior with the bikes.

·
Registered
360 Posts
9 wheels and tires
a complete e90 m3 interior with dash, minus door panels to miami ( I removed my rear seat and placed the e90 rear seat down there )
a complete e92 m3 interior minus dash and console
an 8 foot ladder, I had to fold the passenger seat all the way down and the ladder touched the dash
5 people + luggage from maryland to california
various bumpers and doors

Those are the main things worth mentioning

·
Ironman
4,946 Posts
Nice to see people don't just treat their Ts like queens. They're working girls! ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
An entire fall festival picnic one Saturday...

IMG_0813.jpg

·
Registered
21,916 Posts
I have hauled so many different things. Lots of wood. Building supplies. I have stuffed three sets of wheels in at once. Mulch in bags in every spare area.

In some ways, I think the wagon can hold more than my x5

·
Registered
565 Posts
A business I once worked with had a breakdown of their van - I nipped down to the fish market and picked up a load of monkfish, mackerel and red mullet - thank god for the boot liner!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll have to find a picture of all the stuff I load to take to the track every time I go! Guys walk up to our area all the time and go
" All that crap fits IN the car???"

1 - 20 of 310 Posts