E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car got dented all over... :ben: :ben: there's 3 dents together, then one ahead of them, then one on the other side of the trunk. I havn't taken pictures cuz i don't really wanna look at it :cry: :cry:

Anyone have any experience with those Ding kits.... like "Billy Mays' Ding King" or anything.... I'm so pissed.... my baby is mamed... and I didn't do anything but drive a nice car... I DON"T EVEN USE THE WORD "F*G" cuz i don't want to offend anyone!! I"M A DAMN PACIFIST.... Why me?

:cry:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Haters also caused to to spell with random usage of capital letters it seems.

Sorry to hear aobut your car though.

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Better off just going to a bodyshop and havign it done proffesionally, though it will cost more you know (or hope) that it will be done right.

·
Registered
208 Posts
go to a proffesionall body shop as soon as possible and stop crying about it
its not the end of the world although it must suck big time

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Yeah professionally means repaint if paint chipped.

My rear fender ding was $1000 but I went through my insurance $200 deductible. Mine was chipped so it had to be repaired. Paintless dent repair may be able to get the dings out. So go see them first.

OuTLaWoNYo said:
go to a proffesionall body shop as soon as possible and stop crying about it
its not the end of the world although it must suck big time

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no this was done on purpose, not some stupid kid who wasn't careful with his door. The paint is fine cuz it was a fist.... so i'm gonna try and fix it myself

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i don't know where 2 of them came but one was from my friend trying to set off the alarm thinking it would be funny.... does that seem funny to you? I don't think it's really funny at all. It goes beep beep. I turn it off. Funny? I didn't think so either.

·
Registered
45 Posts
jlevi said:
My car got dented all over... :ben: :ben: there's 3 dents together, then one ahead of them, then one on the other side of the trunk. I havn't taken pictures cuz i don't really wanna look at it :cry: :cry:

Anyone have any experience with those Ding kits.... like "Billy Mays' Ding King" or anything.... I'm so pissed.... my baby is mamed... and I didn't do anything but drive a nice car... I DON"T EVEN USE THE WORD "F*G" cuz i don't want to offend anyone!! I"M A DAMN PACIFIST.... Why me?

:cry:
Sorry to hear 'bout your car. Do not buy these DIY kits. It's like buying a spray gun with instructions and expect to know how to paint. Paintless dent pulling requires skills, which comes from lots of training and practice. I have friends in the business of fixing dents without painting. It's quite amazing to watch but I would not temp it myself. There's got to be people around where U R who do these types of repair.

·
Registered
179 Posts
do not trust the tv and its informercials, they are all lies. Honestly, its like subliminal hypnotization (i dont think thats a real word), but to get it done RIGHT, i would just bite the bullet and go to a body shop...

good luck bro!

·
Registered
547 Posts
this happen to me....some stupid guy open door and dent my door......
I think i will try to fix it myself....since no paint come out

do u think i can take the door side away and try to pop the dent part back out?

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And if that's not enough, my house got paintballed last night, i need to replace the door or get them completely refinished.... this is crazy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts