E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if BMW has ever made an M version station wagon. I know there weren't any ever sold in the US, but perhaps BMW made some in the past for other markets? Anyone know? If they haven't, I think they should (like Audi's RS6 Avant). Imagine an M5 Touring with AWD. Wow!

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob. I can always count on you to answer questions that no one else seems to be able to answer. By the way, that M5 is your personal vehicle, or is it some kinda project for UUC?

·
Groccery Getter
788 Posts
Choson1 said:
Just wondering if BMW has ever made an M version station wagon. I know there weren't any ever sold in the US, but perhaps BMW made some in the past for other markets? Anyone know? If they haven't, I think they should (like Audi's RS6 Avant). Imagine an M5 Touring with AWD. Wow!

They do make an M5 Touring but it's only in Germany that I have seen. They might also sell in other European Countries but I dont know. I saw two at the dealership that delivered my car at Schweinfurt.

·
Owner
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Has BMW ever produced an M Touring model?

Ausfahrt said:

They do make an M5 Touring but it's only in Germany that I have seen. They might also sell in other European Countries but I dont know. I saw two at the dealership that delivered my car at Schweinfurt.
You mean E39 M5 touring? The one with 400hp V8? How come I've never heard of it? Any pix by chance?

4,171 Posts
TheDream21479 said:
Rob, that M5 is gorgeous!
Thanks - doing a lot of stuff to it right now, including new UUC Tuned Spring Set, 3.64/Quaife diff, and UBBK setup. I will be shooting some new pics when the weather clears up.

She's been getting jealous - lately all the attention has been given to the 750!

- Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts