BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are halogen bulbs rated 5000k. Has anyone purchased or used them. I would like advice on reliability, brightness, etc. before I order. Or any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Piaa's are cool. I know they're fairly reliable because I have them in my other car. I would, however, prefer something with more of the "hid look." The Piaa H7 are rated at 4000k vs. 5000k for the others.

·
INDEED
1,135 Posts
yeah, im interested in seeing some info about these. he does have some kind of money back guarantee doesn't he?

·
INDEED
1,135 Posts
10-DAYS SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !
heh, dunno I like the matching aspect. But I'm gonna change the fogs anyways sometime soon, so not going to be ordering any now.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I ordered three sets of bulbs from bmwxenon.com. I've had my low/high/and fog lights from them for over a year and I think they look 100 times better than my stock bulbs. The foglight bulbs look really good. I just blew my first bulb the other day and jimmy from bmwxenon.com sent me a new one the next day. He offers a 6 month warranty with great customer service. I would definately reccommend them to anyone looking to change out their stock halogens.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've had mine for like 3 months? So far no detectable dimming or glitches.

yah, it is 100x better than stock halogens. You know those older cars with factory xenons that don't have the dramatic purple blue shifting light kinda effect? They're kinda like that. Great bulbs. (and if you look at the lights closely, there's a visible blue tinge. cool! :D )

I've yet to actually see my car in motion with the lights on. I'm reeeaaally curious as to how close the bulbs resemble real xenons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts