E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten one of these from Bimmian.com? I have a V300 & V600 and I'm thinking of getting one. Do they fit snug? would you get it again?

·
Likes Supermodels
2,358 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have one in the M3. There are three different setting you can adjust to. The largest setting fits my Ipod perfectly, which is what I use it for.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I have one those from bimmian on my bimmer and it fits snug and is adjustable to size. I use this thing for the remote control for my headunit since the cupholder is taken by my phone ;)

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
wow that looks pretty nice!

·
You ain't fresh AZIMIZ!!!!!
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
klw325Ci said:
:werd: x2
I hyave a europtray and its filled with stuff like remotes. That's why I wanted to get this to have one less thing in the tray :idea:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Cell Phone Holder

I got one that looks pretty similar. I forgot if I got it from bimmian or though. I looked at a bunch.

It works well and looks sharp. One thing to be mindful of though, is that the photos are professional quality taken from a carefully chosen angle... it looks like the cell phone is floating and all you see is the cradle and the phone.

In reality, the bracket, or the arm that connect the cradle to the dash, is quite visible from most angles. Still looks great, just not as great as the photos make it seem. I don't regret getting mine at all.

-Psy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts