E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have just decided on the set of angel eyes to get for my car. I want to get the DDE lightning's at umnitza. I have just found another site called www.apexcone.com and they are selling dde lightnings for $179, instead of 300 at umnitza. Has anyone done business with them? If so please let me know what you think. Also are they the same quality, etc. as the lightnings from umnitza? Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I want a set too if its still 179! Anyone know for sure?

1HOTBMW said:
Hey guys. I have just decided on the set of angel eyes to get for my car. I want to get the DDE lightning's at umnitza. I have just found another site called www.apexcone.com and they are selling dde lightnings for $179, instead of 300 at umnitza. Has anyone done business with them? If so please let me know what you think. Also are they the same quality, etc. as the lightnings from umnitza? Thanks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Umnitza,
I paid for a set of DDE LIGHTNINGS last night through paypal. I sent the payment to Jim Powell for $192.42 with shipping. That sucks that I have to spend another $100 now. thumbdwn: If you guys are the same company, then please send back the paypal paymen as soon as possible so I can order the DDE's through your website. Also, I emailed jim in reguards to the low price, but I received no answer. Please let me know when I should expect to receive the refund. Thanks for your cooperation.

·
Site Sponsor
18,467 Posts
I've spoken to Jim about 4 times today about this.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. Really sorry.

It's just that in between moves, production ramp up time, and other sundry details, we neglected to update all the sites.

We are going to refund you ASAP. Probably tonight or tomorrow - but hopefully sooner:)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
umnitza,

Thanks for your reply. I'm still patiently wainting for Jim to send back my payment. I'm only reminding you because I really want to order another set so I can get them as soon as possible. It only takes about 30 seconds if he logs into his paypal account and clicks on refund payment. I also have a question for you guys. If I order the DDE LIGHTNINGS from your site after I get the refund, how long does it usually take to receive, I have heard that they are on backorder. Thanks alot for your help guys. I look forward to doing business with your company.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts