E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,390 Posts
Theres at least 10 people who have bought the ebay mirrors on here and havent had any problems.
Try a search for Ebay mirrors.

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
those are ugly and do you really want to put anything on your car that you have to describe as 'ebay this' or 'ebay that'

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm just asking for an opinion...

I just ordered a 330i Performance Package (My wife drives a 2001 330i), I'm selling the wheels of the PP and getting BBS Lms or SSR GT3's, planing in painting the side moldings (imola red) and getting some M3 mirrors.

I would love to be able to use the OEM M3 mirrors in my sedan, but if by April no one knows how to do it, I'll have to get something else. I just started doing some research about mirrors and I saw those "cheap ones" ... I was just asking for an opinion.

Anyway, anyone can point me in the right direction..

What are my options

Thanks

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
just .02 on the painted trim its hard to find a body shop that will do it, but this is a sponser of the site and they are doing it for really good price....http://www.bimmian.com/e46-exttrim.htm as far as the mirrors your gonna have to drill new wholes no matter what if you get M3 style mirrors for a sedan....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts