BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really serious about buying this front bumper, and have found KHY to have the best price. Just wondering anyone have had any experience with buying the bumper from this company. Any info would be appreciated.

I was debating between the Rieger or M-Tech, but I think the M-Tech is alittle more expensive than what I wanted to spend. Any ideas?

thanks, :thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I believe theyre sponsors for bimmerforums.com. They should be here also. Im looking at the Reiger bumper also for my 328Ci. Let me know how it turns out!

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
I got mine fomr globalautoshop.com...

I just hope your getting some sides low enough too or else the front won't flow at all. :thumbup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
what bimmerchop said.

the rieger front is really low compared to the stock bumper, it will look weird without a matching set of sideskirts.

·
Registered
460 Posts
khymotorsports is good.. i've ordered from them before.. i think many have.. they usually do have really really good prices.. without group buys... just imagine the price with a group buy.. :D ..

only downside with ordering from KHY is shipment time... i don't think they carry stock very often... i think they usually order direct from germany.. .. so it can take a couple weeks to get your item.... but I think that's also how they manage to get great prices... if you don't mind a possible wait time.. KHY is a good way to go...

i'd give them a :thumbup:

·
Registered
678 Posts
im lookini at gettin a rieger front bumper from KHY as well.. why don't we get a group buy going for that and sideskirts? :D Who is interested?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts