BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Hartge yesterday and they now officially sell the carbon fiber splitter for the M-Technik frontend. It's 460 Euro if anyone is interested in one.

While I was there I got to take this car for a spin...

Anyone recognize it? Maybe from a magazine article... ;)

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nobody recognizes this car??? :dunno: Hint: 300+ hp 330i ;) I can't believe I forgot my camera :sad:

BTW, 460 Euro is around 469 USD with today's exchange rate and this is the official list price ;)

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Which mag? Is it a Hartage SC or something?

Steve said:
Nobody recognizes this car??? :dunno: Hint: 300+ hp 330i ;) I can't believe I forgot my camera :sad:

BTW, 460 Euro is around 469 USD with today's exchange rate and this is the official list price ;)

·
HartgE46
786 Posts
Actually...

Steve said:

I recognize it from the "FOR SALE" section at www.Hartge.de
http://www.hartge.de/html/demouk01.html

Where it's listed as at 170 kW (231 hp) and costs only 33,620.69 EUR. I wonder how much VAT is.:dunno:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NickACS said:
Which mag? Is it a Hartage SC or something?

:D We have a winner!!! :thumbup:

You know, I can't remember which mag it was in, but I'm pretty sure someone posted it here. Anyone remember?

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SIMON C. said:
steve, is that CF or fiberglass?
It's carbon fiber. If you do a search, I posted some picture a couple times of close ups of the wing before it was officially for sale. BTW, the quality is very nice I just can't decide if I want one... :dunno:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Actually...

AMB said:

I recognize it from the "FOR SALE" section at www.Hartge.de
http://www.hartge.de/html/demouk01.html

Where it's listed as at 170 kW (231 hp) and costs only 33,620.69 EUR. I wonder how much VAT is.:dunno:
That's the same car, listed without the supercharger. I guess they plan on removing it or they don't want to publicize their supercharge specs because it's still under development.

·
Registered
729 Posts
@ Steve

btw. the Hartge SC is developed by the tuner where i got my ECU upgrade...

The Hartge 330i SC will get around 320HP and 420NM...

Daniel

·
Europrojektz NW
958 Posts
I wonder if the Hamann one is around that price. If the Hartge one is cheaper I would get that for next season...so are you going to get those lips and send them over or would we have to order from NA?

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
db-330Ci said:
@ Steve

btw. the Hartge SC is developed by the tuner where i got my ECU upgrade...

The Hartge 330i SC will get around 320HP and 420NM...

Daniel
;) Just the software or more? I saw them endurance testing one on their in house engine dyno while I was there. It was a pretty trick setup btw :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
E46_Angemon said:
I wonder if the Hamann one is around that price. If the Hartge one is cheaper I would get that for next season...so are you going to get those lips and send them over or would we have to order from NA?
I haven't looked into that, but I guess I could. There might be a problem though since DAZZ is Hartge's official importer for the US.

Don't forget the Hartge one is carbon fiber and the Hamann one isn't... the Hamann one should be cheaper.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts