E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[Update, 5/7: Only one Subwoofer left. Everything else has sold. Many thanks to joetopo, theviking, k_anthony, and sunnysunny for a painless selling experience.]

I have a Harman Kardon sub woofer from a 2002 BMW 330i sedan (4 door) for sale. I purchased it as part of a set from a top-rated seller on eBay (bimmerbob1965) because I needed a few of the speakers and the deal was too good to pass up. I just want to get my money back on the remaining speakers that I don't need. From the set, all I have left is the rear sub woofer without the amp attached (passenger side sub).

Rear Sub Woofer (no amp) (P/N 65.13-8 369 940): $50

FREE Shipping (to the continental U.S.).

E-mail, PM, or reply here if you have any questions, want pics, or are interested in buying.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you're looking for the front mids or lows. Those are the only ones I don't have. Sorry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump - Grills sold, still have all speakers listed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Im interested in one of the subwoofers. One of mine is blown and im not sure which one. Post an email back up on here and ill get back to you that way. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update

Everything has sold except the passenger side sub (sub without amp attached). Make me an offer!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts