BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i were to get hamman side kirts rear and front where in the boston area could i bring my car to have this stuff painted and installed where i could trust the people? BOSTON i repeat BOSTON

·
Registered
687 Posts
There's a place on HArvard Ave in allston. It's called Glenville terrace. They've been doing my car for a few years now..they also work on my freinds bimmers. Let me know if you want more info.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Invisible Touch = :thumbdwn:....they do a good a$$ job...but they milk you like a mutha****a....I asked how much to paint and install a body kit...they told me $1700 at first I thought that price was everything included but it turned out to be just labor...I was like WHAT!!!:tsk::tsk::tsk: and also the guy yelled at me and gave me a lecture because I wanted to get kidney grille and Hamann DTM wing, he wanted me to take his suggestions, so then I finally walked away......WAT A FUKIN ripoff place:puke:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
tricxe46 said:
Invisible Touch = :thumbdwn:....they do a good a$$ job...but they milk you like a mutha****a....I asked how much to paint and install a body kit...they told me $1700 at first I thought that price was everything included but it turned out to be just labor...I was like WHAT!!!:tsk::tsk::tsk: and also the guy yelled at me and gave me a lecture because I wanted to get kidney grille and Hamann DTM wing, he wanted me to take his suggestions, so then I finally walked away......WAT A FUKIN ripoff place:puke:
yeah, rite choice...:thumbup:
whats wrong with hamann dtm....it look nice as hell..

·
Bavarian Motor Slave
1,519 Posts
tricxe46 said:

Thats because they fix Ferraris and Rolls Royces and people's rides who dont give a **** about $$$. I agree they are a little on the shady side now though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts