BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling Fiberglass Hamann Replica splitters-cheap. I decided to go with a one peice competition lip instead so one lucky person will get this. It is nont painted nor ever touched still in box. Will sell for good price. I will split with buyer for shipping. Please pm offers. Thanks

Attachments

·
is now a 2L! woot!
310 Posts
yeahh..how much??

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
where in cali do you live y0

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for veiwing...

I am in San Jose Ca....Price I paid 95 with shipping and that was these are only one weak old. So I am thinking somewhere from 80-95 is ok..let me know. You can email me at [email protected]

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes they are replica's but....

They are exact Hamann specs and since Hamann use fiberglass why pay so much more?......

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ebay has them for cheaper at first then add the shipping cost...if you can get it cheaper then go for it...I am not trying to rip people off nor am I selling for profit. I do not need this and would like to get most of my money back. Thanks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ebay

22.00 + shipping (25) <~~~~ was able to snag this dude at his staring prices of $10.00, 5 days left :thumbup:

and

79.00 + shipping (25) <~~~~ too much, 1 day left :thumbdwn:

its good to wait till a bunch of sets are posted, otherwise its hard to win at a great deal.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Clarification

Clarification editted. Links deleted

You might want to change the comments above.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts