E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Hamann makes a staggered set up for size 18 rims for the HMII. I.E. 18 by 8.5 for the front and 18 by 9.5 for the rear. If so, where can I get a set. If someone has a set to sell, I am also interested.

·
Chilly Willy
1,354 Posts
DEM SUGA said:
Does anyone know if Hamann makes a staggered set up for size 18 rims for the HMII. I.E. 18 by 8.5 for the front and 18 by 9.5 for the rear. If so, where can I get a set. If someone has a set to sell, I am also interested.

yes brother Hamann does make a staggered setup up for those rims, u can buy them that way

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can someone with real knowledge please respond to my post. Staggered set-up is not for m3 Only. I'm on a staggered set-up now with a sedan and Breyton Wheels. I will check with wheelexchange though, thanks. The manufactor makes 330 with staggered set-up, but these are BMWs in the land of mods so any BMW can get a staggered set-up. I just simple need to know if Hamann makes a 18, 9.5 rear rim in the HMII design. And if so, where can I get a set........Still waiting for useful imput.

·
Read Only
1,811 Posts
DEM SUGA said:
Can someone with real knowledge please respond to my post. Staggered set-up is not for m3 Only. I'm on a staggered set-up now with a sedan and Breyton Wheels. I will check with wheelexchange though, thanks. The manufactor makes 330 with staggered set-up, but these are BMWs in the land of mods so any BMW can get a staggered set-up. I just simple need to know if Hamann makes a 18, 9.5 rear rim in the HMII design. And if so, where can I get a set........Still waiting for useful imput.
uh genius... I meant that hm2s in 18s are listed only as 18x8.5 et 38 on hamann's website. No **** sherlock, of course I know bmws can run staggered set ups. Hamann only lists the 18x9.5 with an offset of 13, which is an m3 set up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sherlock, before you respond to posts, understand the question first and if you don't have useful info based on the questions asked, then pipe dowm. The question was simple and the answer should be even simplier. No they don't or yes they do. Thanks for your input though. Even though your response was choppy, i understand what you are trying to say.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.