BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was woundering if anyone out there has a set of 4 19x8.5 PG2 (With a mini Lip, not deep lip) or preferably PG3's.

I can trade you a set of M68 330 Rims and $1000 Extra?

If anyone can make this deal let me know. The m68's come with Continental Sport Contact2's

·
Banned
646 Posts
AssassinGT said:
Hey, I was woundering if anyone out there has a set of 4 19x8.5 PG2 (With a mini Lip, not deep lip) or preferably PG3's.

I can trade you a set of M68 330 Rims and $1000 Extra?

If anyone can make this deal let me know. The m68's come with Continental Sport Contact2's
check out the for sale section, there were lots of PG2s for sale. just tryin' to help.

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol If I could only find someone who can meet this offer, most people are asking for a BIG price jump.

·
Banned
646 Posts
Oh, :sad: I'm sorry, is your heart settled on Pg2/3s? Mine were, but then I went w/ iForged. Pg2s are heavy!! keep that in mind..good luck, they're still one of my fav. wheels. Hope you get them.

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:p My car's now that fast anyways, and I Just wanted these rims cause in my mind they're the best looking ):

·
Banned
646 Posts
LOL! 323's have to stick together! :tongue: least you have a gruppe M ? I DONT. you suck :ben:

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol Technically I do, I've already paid for it at renn-sport.

But Samir says that it takes 4 - 6 Weeks to get here D: SO i have to wait.

Well 4 - 6 Weeks for the KEVLAR one, they had Carbon Fiber but I wanted the original Stuff :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts