E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Bradolf Pittler
2,815 Posts
Wheel Power said that they are coming out with a new PG2.... my friend called them the other day for the same deal, he got into an accident where 1 rim got F-ed up, so Wheel Power said that Hamann has a new PG2 coming out with a polished lip or something and a new E36 Widebody Kit. ETA, 4-8 weeks for his 1 wheel.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
huyner328 said:
Wheel Power said that they are coming out with a new PG2.... my friend called them the other day for the same deal, he got into an accident where 1 rim got F-ed up, so Wheel Power said that Hamann has a new PG2 coming out with a polished lip or something and a new E36 Widebody Kit. ETA, 4-8 weeks for his 1 wheel.
4-8 weeks!!!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
huyner328 said:
I got the info from a friend (Manu at SPP) and confirmed that what you said is true. But I also talked to one of the guys at DTMautohaus and said that they were discontinued.:dunno:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
maybe some one should break up a set and sell them as spares/replacements (you would make more that way) and get the new ones *coughhoangcough*

the new ones will have a stainless polished lip, similar to OZ Classe and Breyton Magic Racing.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
BMW_M3_Power said:
i hope you're not referring to me peter.....:banghead: :lmao:

I'm still trying here...:lmao:
if i was referring to you I would have typed *coughteddycough*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
hoang's running PG3 now...

·
Bradolf Pittler
2,815 Posts
I don't think he's running PG3s... last pictures he posted he had PG2s. I thought hoang had the new PG2s because i remember when he posted he had a polished lip.

edit: here is the place you can order a old PG2 from.

1-800-752-8473

I forgot the company name but they have them in stock. my friend just ordered 1 for his accident.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
huyner328 said:
I don't think he's running PG3s... last pictures he posted he had PG2s. I thought hoang had the new PG2s because i remember when he posted he had a polished lip.

edit: here is the place you can order a old PG2 from.

1-800-752-8473

I forgot the company name but they have them in stock. my friend just ordered 1 for his accident.
Greatm thanks for the 411. I'm gonna call ASAP, Thanks huy...:thumbup: Also, do you know if they are on the West or East coast?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts