BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hamann pg3's 19x8.5F 19x10R For Sale 2 Weeks OLD

I sold my car so i am selling the rims i just bought about 2 weeks ago They are in Mint Condttion with no dings, dents, or scratches. the are Hamann pg3's 19x8.5F 19x10R. These are actual pics of rims on my car, and they look awesome! They do not rub at all they come with tires 235/35front,265/30rear. My car was lowered and got no rubbing at all. if you have any questions email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,498 Posts
So should I go get em.....Im in FL.

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,879 Posts
I'd go check em out if I were you, if their honestly 2 weeks old thats a very good deal... for PG3's. I wouldn't sell mine for that and their over a year old.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
if these rims will fit a coupe with no problem...i'm interested...i was under the impression that 19x10 in the back is not possible without fender rolling.....

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
483 Posts
Go get them..if you do not like them..I will take them...:)

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,498 Posts
U go get them.:flipoff: :tongue:

·
+ M-Tech part.2 +
483 Posts
Trust me i thought about it...if cash wasn low

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,582 Posts
on a coupe, you definitely need to roll ur fenders.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
actually

lilherc79 said:
on a coupe, you definitely need to roll ur fenders.
I'm pretty sure it's harder to fit wider wheels on a sedan than a coupe so if this is the right offset, you can maybe get away with not rolling your fenders. But I may be wrong.

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
Would this fit an E46 M3? Probably bigger tires would be needed right? Will you sell rims only?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hamann

These rims will fit your M3 Perfect with no fitment problem. Put them on and they are ready to go! Running the 265/30/19 is what most people run for the m3 or e46. These tires would be perfect no need to get bigger.
let me know
:thumbup:

·
JDM - Style
4,131 Posts
They will NOT fit M3s if they're off a non-M e46. And I think they are off a non-M.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts