BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to install these pedals but only came up with the UUC pedal install info is it the same?
thanks
mike

Attachments

·
Registered
834 Posts
do they come with screws or anything?? i have had no experience with those, but i know mine i had to drill through the gas, break and clutch pedals

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,504 Posts
Dayuummm those are tight pedals. Use the screw kit that came with it and you will probably need to drill holes now that I look at it.

·
Addicted to Autocross
1,327 Posts
Piece of Cake

I didn't need any instructions. Line it up, drill the holes, put in the screws that came with it...done. The brake pedal is metal, while the gas pedal is rubber or something. Either way, my drill went through it like butter and its not a high-powered drill or anything. Here's a pic of mine. If you don't already have it, I HIGHLY suggest the M3 dead pedal. It complements the pedal and interior very well.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Re: Piece of Cake

Shinobi said:
I didn't need any instructions. Line it up, drill the holes, put in the screws that came with it...done. The brake pedal is metal, while the gas pedal is rubber or something. Either way, my drill went through it like butter and its not a high-powered drill or anything. Here's a pic of mine. If you don't already have it, I HIGHLY suggest the M3 dead pedal. It complements the pedal and interior very well.

hey shinobi, how much and where dod you get your m3 dead pedal?? those are nice as ****!!

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
yea i want those pedals. They look cool

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks

ya i am looking for that m3 dead also i think circle has it for like 54.bucks , worth it , but how hard is it to install?
-mike

btw thanks for the great photos

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
m3 pedal and the hamann pedals aren't hard to install at all.

one thing to remember is to make sure that the drill is in the forward position NOT the reverse position. I learned this the hard way after taking 15 minutes to drill through plastic! :banghead:

·
Registered
336 Posts
The only difference I had to while installing my pedals was that the screws that were sent with the kit was too short for my gas pedal. The gas pedal has uneven ridges in the back so I had to get longer screws from Home Depot...PITA but it all looks good now. Does only take 15 min. to do the pedals and I would suggest getting a titanium bit to drill through the metal brake pedal like butta.

SkiX

1 - 9 of 9 Posts