BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just talked to one of the guys from www.supremepowerparts.com about getting a group deal on a pair of those hamann style intak covrs they just released...i know the hapmann ones go for 5 to 600 and these go for 325 on their site. He said if we can get enough peopel toghether they will do it for 250...if ur itneste4d post me back or email me at [email protected] and i think they will fit reiger but no fulyl sure.

·
Registered
114 Posts
you have email.

·
I know all about that...
2,207 Posts
I really wish SPP would make them for the m-tech. Hamann makes them for the m-tech but I ain't spendin that much on them. I would pay $325 though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ait guys i got one person that intesrted already, foo foo thats u, we need 10 to get the deal...

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
U sure $325? I thought it said $299 on SPP. $250...I'm really tempted.

·
is now a 2L! woot!
303 Posts
can someone post a pic of these? please? i might be interested.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here you go....Brake Cooling Intake w/OE Fog Lights..

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here's the oem pic...if really for $250, it would be a good deal...everybody sign up!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
they usually go for $350 plus...

·
Registered
961 Posts
I got a question? Are those for the M3 bumper or for the M-Tech bumper, if it is for the M-tech I am in if we get this going this week.

·
I know all about that...
2,207 Posts
Munich said:
I got a question? Are those for the M3 bumper or for the M-Tech bumper, if it is for the M-tech I am in if we get this going this week.
Not for m-tech man, unfortunately. :bawling:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts