BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know this is the stupidest thing to get pissed off about but its still the principal of the responsibility of the shop. I have had to take in my PG2 rims twice to get reconditioned and each time the shop had LOST the valve stem covers labeled with OZ on the top. I talked to Joey at Wheelpower and he said that you can't buy them seperately without buying the rims and the shop where I took the rims to is giving me the run around. Does anyone have any spare OZ covers they want to sell me? I can't stand looking at my wheels with mismatched covers:banghead: :banghead: I'm calling this shop daily and complaining about their LOUSY service but to no avail... :mad: :mad:

SkiX

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,327 Posts
I think Wheelpower should be able to replace them especially if they know you have real Hamann wheels.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Lee"...wife took out some curbs with them over the last 2 months..she banned from taking the car to school now;) ;)

Dave...I agree with you but the guy from wheelpower said no go so guess I'm stuck...trying to find out if there are any other types of "OZ" caps that will work as replacements...

Found a co-worker who's roomate in San Diego works for HRE so maybe...NEW RIMS!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

SkiX

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*bump* nobody has any extra OZ caps sitting around for sale??:eek: :sad:

SKiX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts