BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of powder coating* my Hm2Z black, what do you guys think- also if anyone has pics of what they would look like please post them- thanks

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
here are tony's (tribal azns) they actually look really good on a black car

Attachments

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
p0tpie, what size r those wheels?

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
haha uuc vs intrax springs!!

his wheels look better in person, in pics its not really detailed enough to make it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
damn kev your cars slammed..... dont know why u would wanna get rid of those rims i think there sick

i remember triblazn was complainin that the shop messed something up, what exactly does he mean? i think they look ok

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
hehe slammed=good right?

and i dont know if its supposed to be like that, but the powwderjob looked kinda sloppy...and he also said they jacked his tires or something. Like they took off the tires that he originally had, and they replaced them with tires with holes and ****

·
Registered
407 Posts
my car gotz powdecoated black hm2s!!!! what color car do u have? personally i wouldnt powdecoat the wheels black if ur cars not black. heres some pics of my car debuting my uuc springs and my rims at the MAS meet on sunday or sat, forgot

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
Chase265 said:
damn those intrax springs slams the car pretty good man...
thanks. I wish the front could go a little lower though

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hey Potpie... How much were the intrax springs?? how many "s lower f and r?

Tribal azn... black rims +black ride = gangsta
powdercoat is same as paint right??(I'm stupid:banghead: )

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
tricxe46 said:

Tribal azn... black rims +black ride = gangsta
there's some kid out in indonesia ...kingrichard or some'n... who has some nice lookin black wheels on his ride ...i think they're breyton's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts