E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm about to get myself some 19z as soon as my 18z are sold, and I'm thinking about dropping the car also with some springs. Right now the setup in the front i have are 235/40/18 tires which have the car scrapping here and there but not much, I'm planning on getting 235/35/19 tires in the front which are the same measurements as my current tires, but i want to avoid having the gap in the fenders; i want my wheels nicely tucked and was wondering what others w/ a Hamann add-on have. What springs they have and exactly whats the measurment of the front kit to the ground on some lowering springs.. thanks
btw, if you have pics of your whips droppd, post them up
thanks again

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
GQKaMbiZ said:
Well I'm about to get myself some 19z as soon as my 18z are sold, and I'm thinking about dropping the car also with some springs. Right now the setup in the front i have are 235/40/18 tires which have the car scrapping here and there but not much, I'm planning on getting 235/35/19 tires in the front which are the same measurements as my current tires, but i want to avoid having the gap in the fenders; i want my wheels nicely tucked and was wondering what others w/ a Hamann add-on have. What springs they have and exactly whats the measurment of the front kit to the ground on some lowering springs.. thanks
btw, if you have pics of your whips droppd, post them up
thanks again
here's my car with 19 inch hamann's lowered with h&r race springs.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Go with H&R Cupkit. You will love it. I just curently have it installin on my 325ci with 19" Hamann HM2. I Nitto 555 235/35/19 all arround. It removes the big gap completely and rides clean.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts