E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone out there who has the Hamann front spoiler and rear valance only and who has left the side skirts stock on a 3 series coupe. If so please post pics.
Thank You

·
Suck it easy.............
2,237 Posts
here's a pic of mine when I just had the front and rear...looked ok...but the lines did not flow smoothly without the sides, stock sides wasn't low enough with the rest of the car...

·
^_^
1,339 Posts
Chase265 said:
here's a pic of mine when I just had the front and rear...looked ok...but the lines did not flow smoothly without the sides, stock sides wasn't low enough with the rest of the car...
I think it looks perfectly ok! Save the money on the sides for some useful mods.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You very much for the pic. you have just made my decision. I personally am not a big fan of the hamann sides (personal preference). I think the picture posted looks great and the lined match really well. What does everyone else think.. More pics.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
BigRain said:
I seriously don't see anything wrong or out of place without the sides in that pic. Really.
its because the car is black. wait til u do that on a light car like silver. you'll be thinkin you should have spent the extra money. of all kits, I think hamann should only be done if you get every single piece. it's too aggressive and low to leave any of the parts stock.

·
Hello
1,161 Posts
Ward said:

its because the car is black. wait til u do that on a light car like silver. you'll be thinkin you should have spent the extra money. of all kits, I think hamann should only be done if you get every single piece. it's too aggressive and low to leave any of the parts stock.
:werd:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts