BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 328Ci and want to place a Hamann Chrome badge on the back (because I purchased a Hamann exhaust and wheels). Where should I put the badge assuming I don't want to remove my 328Ci badge *(i'm proud of my engine :))

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
why dont u put it under the tail light like that other guy

·
Mod Squad
12,623 Posts
I'm telling you man, put it in the glove box.

Seriously, it's like wearing a hat and a Tim Brown jersey, and saying you play for the Raiders (I know he plays for the Bucs this year which is BS).

No flames or anything, it's just a lil' early IMO to slap a Hamann badge on.

·
ROI-ndian
1,413 Posts
your car do what you want

the hamann badge is nice

which wheels?

hey guys, i think you should be saying that stuff if he just was putting the hamann badge on without any hamann gear

like so many ACS badges I see on the road...hamann badge (its the chrome..metal one?) are hard to find...unless its the plastic chrome on black badge (dont really like that one)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Wtf??

The man is asking a simple @$$ question " where to put the badge? "...NOT if he has enough gear to sport the badge!! Damn!! Dude...I'd put it either on the opposite side of the trunk or like some others said...under the taillight. :thumbup:

·
Registered
28,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah wel;l I think I will put it either under the taililght on the same side as the 328Ci badge or over the taillight on the opposite side of the 328Ci badge. That being said, thanks for backing up my decision to badge my car... after 3 grand worth of hamann stuff I feel as though I should sport it. Can't wait for it to get here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts