E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
very nice! did you paint the steering wheel trim yourself? of so, then how did you get the part that surrounds the buttons off to paint it? i already have my little SRS badge painted but coudnt figure out how to take the surrounds around the buttons off? thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
nice ride

i'm surprised you didn't get the hamann sides and rear

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stunner330 said:
What suspension are you running on your coupe?
Kw v2 coilovers. and when u take of the steering wheel parts. the only button that doesnt come off is the acell(cruise control) and volume.. the long ones. u have to mask them. there should be four tiny screws when taking the the buttons out. :thumbup: pm if u have more questions

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
there r 2 poeple in kingston with hamann sides and rear.. so i went with rieger fron m3 sides and rieger rear :thumbup:

i hate have same **** as someone else especially when it costs u 2 arms 2 legs and ur nuts lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
BiMMeR323ci2000 said:
very nice! did you paint the steering wheel trim yourself? of so, then how did you get the part that surrounds the buttons off to paint it? i already have my little SRS badge painted but coudnt figure out how to take the surrounds around the buttons off? thanks
Is that your gf in your sig? She is fukin hot. :bow:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.