E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I have had an extra set of halogen headlights sitting in my basement for about a year now. The lights are from a 2004 320i (facelifted, non xenon) I have been thinking about selling the set but I would think that moving these are probably impossible. The headlights are in good condition, just old technology. I swapped out these stock halogens for a P46 Depo set; I'm sure alot of people have done the same...

Anyways, I thought if I could install some LED angel eyes in the headlights it might make them sell quicker and give me a little project to work on as well. Plus I haven't seen any of the local tuner shops offering these services. So I just thought I would send a feeler out:

Does anyone want a set of halogen lights with angel eyes in Calgary? Reply to this post if you are. Im not using this site as much now but I'll check back to see if there is any interest.

·
Registered
290 Posts
theres not a huge market for haleogens unfortunately since P46s cant be that much more... you could attempt the FX-R projectors though. those have awesome light output! either way good luck with them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts