BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into buying a Halo light kit, but before making a purchase I wanted to clarify if these were the same or different:

A) "DDE Lightning Titanium ENHANCED Halos" offered by modbargains.com

and

B) "DDE Lightning Brand Titanium V2" offered by Bimmian.com

Note their prices ARE different, but that might just be the websites.

PLease help ! I've read through thousands of threads but couldn't find a comparison of these.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
they are all basically the same in the end.
i have modbargains DDEs and they work really well... and i got them for a great deal.
g/l with the purchase, and be confident with the install, its not as hard as it will seem to be at first.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys appreciate the replies.

I know there are " 203442738492 threads on these " and I went through ALL of 'em ;-) ...but I didn't find a thread about these 2 specifically. If you do know of any, please reference them. If they're ALL the same then I'll probably go with the cheaper of the 2 I mentioned earlier.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
If you want the best kit on the market, buy the predator chromium system, end of story. It is a known and agreed upon fact that it's the best system money can buy.

We are the #1 Reseller for these. Plenty in stock, orders ship same day if placed before 3PM.

If you don't need the best product available, I'd get Raptor over Titanium. We used to sell Titanium.... IMHO, Doesn't fit well, doesn't look good...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts