BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everybody. I am interested in installing the "halo" or "angel eyes" on my 01 330i. Where should I go to buy the parts, and how difficult are they to install? Has anyone had a problem with their headlight covers fogging up after opening them for the install. Any info is much appreciated. Thanx.:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
UMNITZA sell em. and they usually provide you with instructions to install them. if u seal the headlight back up you should not have any problems with fogging. looks :pimpin: as hell.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,818 Posts
JJ330i --- PM sent ;)
BMWERKEN --- Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to do business with you as well:)

I think it's best to answer this question publicly:
No, your headlight cover will NOT fog up. This is because, as opposed to previous kits, there is no drilling required. You simply run the small wires out of the weather stripping of each headlight, fold them back, and re-apply the stripping over them. Essentially, your headlight is still sealed. If in the event that the stripping comes off, you simply let it sit without the stripping overnight. I have personally had the kit for months and have seen no problems whatsoever, nor have any of my customers.

JL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks alot guys. SO are the Umnitzen ones a blue color as opposed to the factory white, or can you order them in the stock white color light?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts