E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
:D
7,274 Posts
It's a ring set you put inside your headlight.
Search. Most sponsors on here sell them

·
Registered
624 Posts
can some one explain the depo head lights with angles installed... i got a 2000 with no day time lights, it doesnt have the switch to turn lights on auto, will the still be on all the time when the cars on??? and can i get the cool feature when i unlock the car to turn the lights on, thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought my Halo/Angel Eyes/whatever you want to call them from iJDMtoy.com They work perfect, beautiful LEDs and makes your car known. Installed them myself, though I had a little trouble routing the wire through the actual back end of the headlight unit.
iJDM has a quick and helpful video on their site.

Whenever I get around to updating my profile on here I'll post some pics of mine
--
2003 325i

·
Registered
962 Posts
+1, same in my car.

DIY time was a bit longer for me, but if I had to go back and do it again, I'd have it done a lot quicker. They mail you step by step instructions from one of the forums explaining how to do it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
do all orion v2s look the same? is there purple? blue? or is the color just based on the wattage (6000k, 8000k)? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but atlease I know the difference between "hole" and "whole". hahaha

·
Slightly Modded ///Member
1,028 Posts
can some one explain the depo head lights with angles installed... i got a 2000 with no day time lights, it doesnt have the switch to turn lights on auto, will the still be on all the time when the cars on??? and can i get the cool feature when i unlock the car to turn the lights on, thanks!
I have a '99 323 with daytime running lights.

It's a programmed option. You can turn them on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.