call me kev :D
6,299 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG

and who the hell would want this as their wallpaper

o and i didn't know 330ci comes with those rims :rolleyes:

·
.--. . -. .. ...
4,690 Posts
My sister has those wheels......But why would he have a right hand drive car?! The drive thu in that pic is for a left hand drive car.......

Edit: She has a 325Ci tho...so I dk about the 330's

·
Banned
7,557 Posts
K-DOG said:
Dumbass poser with a riced out "330ci"......

http://www.bimma.info/exterior.htm

My favorite is "Wid a PHAT ride like dis, sportin' dem SICK cuzto m-dezigned flames ain't surprisin' dat dem POINT AND WAIVE when me drive-thru a local BK."........classic. He sounds like Ali G.
look whos talking. your just as cool as him, with your gauges :D

·
Banned
1,997 Posts
"James is wearing T Shirt by Adidas, chain with pendant and watch are from Phat Tonez Online Shop"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ARE YOU JOKING?!?!?!?!?!?:thumbdwn: :tsk:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
hahaha... u guys see the part in the interior section where he says, "kids always holla 'sick flames!' at me when i'm driving around."

·
P.I.M.P.
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: Hahhahahahhahahaha

sheefo2k said:

look whos talking. your just as cool as him, with your gauges :D
WOW, what an original reply....way to be a loser. I don't think ANY guages are anywhere near as bad as an ugly flame job.

·
Banned
7,557 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hahhahahahhahahaha

K-DOG said:

WOW, what an original reply....way to be a loser. I don't think ANY guages are anywhere near as bad as an ugly flame job.

dude these gauges should be in a civic. all thought it hink ur funny. and ur not as bad as the dude in the picture. but ur almost dude..

go slap on a sushi bar wing homie :D

·
P.I.M.P.
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hahhahahahhahahaha

sheefo2k said:

dude these gauges should be in a civic. all thought it hink ur funny. and ur not as bad as the dude in the picture. but ur almost dude..

go slap on a sushi bar wing homie :D

LOL damn there must be a lot of civic drivers among the fanatics then.....I seriously get a PM every other day asking where i got the guages.
And before you open your mouth about my car, maybe you should get some descent rims, and get rid of the "egg yolk" clears you're sporting....The only thing I'd be slapping would be your face, too bad this is the internet:(

1 - 20 of 52 Posts