BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone using H7 hoen titaniums? their H7's and draw 70w of power which is 15w more than stock.. i figure these would be safer to use than spp's 80w bulbs.. any opinions?

·
Registered
933 Posts
They look nice, if you get them post pics ...

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
chiroppa said:
anyone using H7 hoen titaniums? their H7's and draw 70w of power which is 15w more than stock.. i figure these would be safer to use than spp's 80w bulbs.. any opinions?
SPP is a pretty good sponsor. They test the bulbs to the fullest. I've had the originals bulbs for a while now. The even replaced a pair for free. I dont think u can go wrong with them IMO. They are very helpful and will answer any of your concerns. give em a ring.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BM-MAN said:
SPP is a pretty good sponsor. They test the bulbs to the fullest. I've had the originals bulbs for a while now. The even replaced a pair for free. I dont think u can go wrong with them IMO. They are very helpful and will answer any of your concerns. give em a ring.
they are a great company and sell a good product.. i have them in my car right now but unfortunately, the light output isn't very impressive IMHO.. that's why i'm looking into other options..

·
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
5,186 Posts
they actually draw 19Watts more. despite popular beleif, the coupe foglight bulbs are 51 Watt, not 55. I found that out when i put in my SPP 55W superwhites. i dunno about 70 watt bulbs tho, hell, im weary about running 55's. When i had 27 watt bulbs in my turn signals they burned a hole right through the metal contact that touches the bottom of the bulb. the stock turn signals are 21 watts so thats only 6 more watts. you're talking about 15-19 more. They are different bulbs and attatch differently but i wouldnt do it. I would be too worried of frying a wire or worse....

-mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts