1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos going?

http://www.h2ointernational.com/

Sept. 24-25

This is an event where cars take over the town of Ocean City to the point where there is a meet in every parking lot. You can drive down the main strip or just relax at the convention center and watch other cars drive past, NON STOP CARS!!! Oh, and very few of them are stock. Last year we had quite a few bimmers show up so lets make it bigger this year.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We were talking about going down friday night and comming back early sunday to make it to bimmerstock. The main nights to be there and party and see cars is friday night and sat night.

·
Registered
761 Posts
hai

Condo is booked across from secrets. I have a little surprise for the weekend. I should stand out.

If anyone wants to cruise down with me that friday (23rd) lemme know. I should have 3 or 4 coming with so far. Took the e46 there last year, its definitely nice to be one of the few bimmers at a mostly vdub show. The extra attention is cute.

·
Registered
199 Posts
We were talking about going down friday night and comming back early sunday to make it to bimmerstock. The main nights to be there and party and see cars is friday night and sat night.
Donkey, waking up early is not my strong suit. We'll figure it out.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hai

Condo is booked across from secrets. I have a little surprise for the weekend. I should stand out.

If anyone wants to cruise down with me that friday (23rd) lemme know. I should have 3 or 4 coming with so far. Took the e46 there last year, its definitely nice to be one of the few bimmers at a mostly vdub show. The extra attention is cute.
What time are you thinking on leaving?

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts