BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since i am in the UAE, brand like RD or UUC are not available. Importing them is possible but that proved to be expensive. Any way after much research i discovered about H&R sways. I managed to locate a shop here who could arrange the H&R sways for me. Any way i placed the order like 2 weeks back. Last week the sways arrived and were installed. My initial impressions were good i could take turns faster than i could take compared to before.

Note my Car is compeletly stock when it comes to suspension mods, it has the factory installed sports suspension. It has the acs Struts front and rear, but i doubt they are any more than eye candy. In any case after the install i could take turns comfortably around 100KM (60miles) which i would face difficulty in taking at 80 KM (50 miles). Only thing that went wrong with the initial install was that the front sway bar was clunking. I was out of the country for the last week came back last night. took it to the guy today (i also asked him at what setting he had kept the sways he said he had kept them on the softest setting), he fixed it up without a problem. i had the sways moved reseted at medium my car feels tight and corners far better than before.

Lastly yes its true H&R dont require any of that messy greesing, which means no squeeks a year down the road. overall i would give H&R :thumbup:

Higherly recommended for any of you fanatics.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
sounds great...i'll be getting me some H&R! thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts