E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which one do you guys prefer and why? i am ready to drop my car but im not sure which one to get. i know that H&R give you the raked look and Eibach have an even drop but which rides better? also which one do you guys think will work with the oem shocks longer? thanks

·
Obey my dog
2,487 Posts
don't know anything about the H&Rs but i'm very pleased with the pro-kit. rides like stock and the drop is nice and even. looks like how the sport suspension should have been from the factory.

this is what it looked like on my old wheels:

it's definetly not "slammed" but it doesn't look like a 4x4 :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
H&R

I really like the H&R's in my M3...just did it last week. It rides better than stock because M3's are very bouncy from the factory. It definitely has a raked look, however, and the rear could go down another 3/8 of an inch, if I had it my way. I think most people dont like that the eibach have such a small drop in the front.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Anyone know the cheapest place to get the pro-kit? I read on bavarian autosport that the pro-kit only drops the sport suspension .25 inches, is this true?

Sorry to ask questions on your thread but I figured you might want to know the answers to these questions too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.