BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
neeed to empty out my trunk

H&R RACE SPRINGS

no more then 1500 miles on them , perfect condition springs....pm me an offer i need money asap

·
Registered
36 Posts
good luck man!

Mine were purchased on Oct 12, NEVER installed, had to let them go for 100 bucks, free shipping.

it was tough:dunno:

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
29484 im looking for 120 trying to go local...

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clarrification ...i bought these used from froggie i never isntealled myself i guess it had 5000 not 1500...its still in the box and the springs look nice

·
Registered
516 Posts
Used Twice? Offer still stands.

Black330ci said:
clarrification ...i bought these used from froggie i never isntealled myself i guess it had 5000 not 1500...its still in the box and the springs look nice
so they've been used twice?
my offer of a $100 seems even more appropriate now.

·
Registered
6,821 Posts
he said he never installed them

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im wiling to go 120 local split shipping everywhere else .....and one more clarification ...they are 5000 for the fronts and less 500 on the rear

and they've only been installed ONCE!

·
Registered
769 Posts
you guys tripping me out....been install once..sounds tight :thumbup:

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im going to big bear right now so if anyone is interested just pm me and i'll get back to you on sunday

·
Registered
108 Posts
I might be interested, but what all is involved in installing them? Does anyone have an idea on what the labor charge would be?

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
giambi77 said:
I might be interested, but what all is involved in installing them? Does anyone have an idea on what the labor charge would be?
i think a good 100 dollars to get a good quality job would be in order

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:dunno: BUMP:dunno:

IF YOU ARE LOCAL AND HAVE 100 BUCKS and want to do this transacation asap im willing to do it...otherwise im looking for 120 + split shipping! :D

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,981 Posts
I am also in the SF valley, and i'll give you a crisp 100 dollar bill for your set of race springs.

EDIT: BTW will they fit a 323ci coupe?

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ci FLY said:
I am also in the SF valley, and i'll give you a crisp 100 dollar bill for your set of race springs.

EDIT: BTW will they fit a 323ci coupe?

29484 is the part number i'll go find out if it fits ...im sure it does...where in the SF valley are you located??

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,981 Posts
Im in Studio City, but I found a good deal for a set of coils right now. If that doesn't work out then I guess I'll have to settle for springs.

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok let me know asap...anyone else all i want is a freakin 100 bucks local! i really need the money within a couple of days! this is too good of a deal im firm on the 100 and i guess if nobody wants by a couple of days im gonna have to go to my parents for money and just not put these up for sale anymore and install them later or what not .....dont pass up a great deal a lot of people can verify my creditibility too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts