BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model# 29484 (RED)

Im really trying to get rid of them, i do not need them. Purchased 10/11, and NEVER INSTALLED THEM. the only place they have been installed have is the box they came in, sitting in my room. Please do not ask for pics like other people, THEY ARE BRAND NEW, there isnt much to say. Bought them from Tire rack for $225, been tryingto get $150, have gotten offers for $120 and people still slacked!

I have a e46 330ci w/' sport package, from whatr i have been told, the only thing that differs is the drop height. since the SPRT PCKG is dropped already, you supposedly get more of a drop without the sport package. That's H&R notes, not my words.

Dont ask me if they will fit your ride, im not H&R, find out what you have to know and PM me. I know everyone has seeen these here from me before, and yes, im still selling them. once again, ill take care of the shipping, im shipping within my business/company, so NO ONE IS PAYING SHIPPING! Trust me!

HERE WE GO, NEW LOW PRICE. $100, take it now or they might as well go in the attic cause i am not using them. Receipt, stickers, manuals and ALL.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Titanium,
I am interested in these. Have a question tho: Why are you selling these. You said you dont need them, could you expand on that. You just got these a month ago, so just curious.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reason

lost the love after a month and a half.

Sold my rims, Sold my M3 bumper, and just need to sell the springs now.

Just chillen with 5 set of Hamann HM2's in 19's and M-tech Real Titanium Coil Overs, and calling it DONE!

Also trying to sell 4 12" JL audio subs, but ill take care of that later:lmao:

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NJ

i have "twentyfourseven" speaking to H&R right now to see if they fit his ride.

you'll be next if it doesnt go through

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well here's the scoop.

H&R, Bellingham, WA (888) 827 - 8881

H&R model # 29484 "Sport" series:
Front drop = .75 inches
Rear drop = .25 inches
Retail approx $250
Fitment: E46's. 328,330. 2 door models with sport suspension recommended (may fit others but these are the two models I verified).
Quote from H&R:
"The Sport springs generally keeps the factoy ride height as this spring does not drop the car by that much. It's more intended to improve handling, cornering abilities, which it does, and which you will notice. You can keep and use your factory shocks with the Sport series springs."

"The Race series will give you the typical dropped look and will give you greatly improved handling as well with the proper shocks setup. It's recommended that you get appropriate shocks to match with the Race series springs." (H&R shocks, or Bilstein Sports for example).

H&R model # 50484-88 "Race" series:
Front drop = 1.10 inches
Rear drop = .90 inches
Retail approx $250 same as Sport series
Fitment: E46's. 328,330. 2 door models with sport suspension recommended (may fit others but these are the two models I verified).

Bilstein Sport shocks: $224 each fronts, $84 each rears from BMP design.

Sean at BMP design, (800) 648 - 7278, also confirmed basically what the H&R rep said as well.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEY

TALK ABNOUT GETTING ME SOME INFO, THANKS MAN!

STILL INTERESTED?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Titanium,
I'd like to drop my car a lil bit more than what these springs will. So, Im gonna have to pass. For the right buyer these are very good springs from what I've been told by BMP.

Good luck selling them!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theres a problem

i have the RACE SERIES, not SPORT. i know what i was going for.

i have the RED springs which are RACE, the SPORTS are BLACK

please reply

·
Registered
42 Posts
H&R, Bellingham, WA (888) 827 - 8881

Directly from Jessica of H&R regarding the color of SPORT vs. RACE series springs:

"The SPORT series springs are SILVERISH GREY.'

"The RACE series springs are DARK GREY."

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
???????????????

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ, you better call again. or click on the site i provided, because there is DEFINATLY something wrong with the info u got.

I KNOW THERE ARE OTHER HERE THAT CAN BACK ME!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dude,
http://www.plusonemotorsports.com/bmw_suspension.html

These guys have some misinformation on their site.

I just called H&R to verify some info on there and the main error is that H&R does not sell any springs that will lower ANY E46's by 2 inches or more. This is from Steve at H&R. You can get that low with a coilover setup but not springs alone. And once again the specs on the sports are as follows:

H&R model # 29484 "Sport" series:
Front drop = .75 inches
Rear drop = .25 inches

Plus One Motorsports has them at 1.3 front drop and .75 rear drop.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
the red is part # 29484 which is sport for us coupe with sport suspension, and black is race which is for sedan that doesnt have sport suspension...solve the problem, and for the part # 50484-88 is the new race spring for coupe sport suspension, that give the car lower than 29484..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL

now tire rack and everyone is wrong cause JESSICA told you soemthing different. so tell me, what are those RED springs, sitting in my room, in an H&R box, that say RACE SERIES. how about the pamphlets inside????????

i mean am i dreaming, what i see in my hands is an illusion>????

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank god someone saw what i was saying. i was very specific in my original thread.

Thanks K-White

1 - 20 of 24 Posts