BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the thread title says anyone have them on there 325xi ? How much did it drop ? Pros? Cons?
I'm looking to drop my xi down a little but don't want to blow thru axels or bearings or anything.
Anyone got before and after photos?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pretty harsh, I agree. I am experiencing problems getting the right camber alignment in front. Too much negative camber that I can't get corrected and its wearing out my tires

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
DONT GO H&R SPRING! they too rawr.... and too much of drop!

go Eibach spring! they very good =]

eibach spring+ sport bilstein (front) + e36 M3 rear shock

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I got about 1.1" drop on Eibach's. Not a harsh ride. I'm also using Koni shocks.
BTW-This has been discussed many, many times. If you had searched you would know this.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got about 1.1" drop on Eibach's. Not a harsh ride. I'm also using Koni shocks.
BTW-This has been discussed many, many times. If you had searched you would know this.
For the love of god I have searched and read the other threads and I thought maybe I could start my own thread. But I guess this seems to bring out the search nazi in some people. Let me explaine to some of you how Internet threads work , someone asks a question or starts a discussion about something and if you have something to contribute you reply , if not move on. Thanks :censor:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
For the love of god I have searched and read the other threads and I thought maybe I could start my own thread. But I guess this seems to bring out the search nazi in some people. Let me explaine to some of you how Internet threads work , someone asks a question or starts a discussion about something and if you have something to contribute you reply , if not move on. Thanks :censor:

dont get mad yo! Just ignore those people.... it seems like you let me people get under your skin.

Fk em... Samdoe was just being plain and sample.... all u had reply you were looking for FRESH ANSWERS BASED ON 2/09/2012?!?!

=D

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Frankly, being Jewish would cause a conflict being a nazi. I am a network administrator, so I have some knowledge of the internet. Perhaps you should learn how phrase a search and communicate on a civl level. :hmm:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now that the search nazis have kissed and made up if there is anyone else who would like to share they can pm me since this thread is as useless as the 2 that want to **** on my thread. Moderators please close this thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.