BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I have a 1pair of lightweight aluminum high performance H & R 20mm spacers used one year ( until I got bigger rims) and bought from Turner motor sport with bolts for sale. Originally $99.00 = S&H and $20.00 for bolts. Good condition. Please make offer. Used on all 5 lug BMW except E39. email [email protected] for pics and other info. Thanks.

·
Registered
931 Posts
delray m3 said:
Hello, I have a 1pair of lightweight aluminum high performance H & R 20mm spacers used one year ( until I got bigger rims) and bought from Turner motor sport with bolts for sale. Originally $99.00 = S&H and $20.00 for bolts. Good condition. Please make offer. Used on all 5 lug BMW except E39. email [email protected] for pics and other info. Thanks.
do you still have these? if so I will take them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luke WL. said:
do you still have these? if so I will take them.

Yes, still avail... the last guy was one of those non paying guys>...I thought all Bimmer guys followed the golden rule. So, if you are interested and SERIOUS, please let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
931 Posts
delray m3 said:
Yes, still avail... the last guy was one of those non paying guys>...I thought all Bimmer guys followed the golden rule. So, if you are interested and SERIOUS, please let me know. Thank you.
80 and ill pick em up on sat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts