BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
most parts are available for the sedan anthracite headliner, but not the A-pillar cover for the US cars. We should be able to get the missing parts once the first 330i clubsport/HP/whatever shows up in the US.

Someone go the the LA autoshow and pull the A-pillar cover

·
Suck it easy.............
2,468 Posts
noahabel said:
Anyone know how much it would cost to completely change the headliner? All the parts?

I hate my grey headliner. :sad:
I got quoted around $400 at a local upholstery shop...forgot what material they said they would use

·
Wacko 4 Jacko
494 Posts
Chase265 said:

I got quoted around $400 at a local upholstery shop...forgot what material they said they would use
You know, I never thought of just getting it reupholstered. But we'd still have to replace some hardware, like the visors and brackets, or any of the seatbelt hardware.

Hmm, would be interesting. Anyone ever get quoted a price for replacing all the parts in a coupe with OEM athracite?

·
Registered
210 Posts
noahabel said:
Anyone know how much it would cost to completely change the headliner? All the parts?

I hate my grey headliner. :sad:
When I started collecting all the part numbers, the total came out to about $750 from Pacific.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts