BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you see any super cheap sets of good rims, let me know. I am sort of in the market.

I'd love to get a set of RDSport C4s, but noone is selling them used and new plus tires is probably out of my range. I've seen a few killer HRE deals with tires but they're bad tires, or ugly styles (546 just do nothing for me, besides amir got that set).

Also they say I wrecked a caliper so I'm in the market for brakes. I'm working on getting Amir to give me BJ's HPs... though I am a bit wary of the performance, since they are well used.

I wonder what rims even fit over those friggin things...

What else do you guys think I might be able to swing... basically anything on my car that needs replacing and can be replaced with a mod is a possibility depending on the budget. Rims, brakes, bumpers, skirts, shaved doors (how much does this cost?), bi-xenons, RE rear control arms, etc. Anyone seeing any deals should let me know...

·
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah. prereqs for rims is that they look good and are LIGHT. My order of preference for tires is SO3, Pilot Sport, Toyo, AVS sport. I hate pirelli and conti. no experience with dunlop yet.

When the hell is Briggestone going to make an S03 for 19" non-M sizes? It's been 2 years now almost...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Dave said:
When the hell is Briggestone going to make an S03 for 19" non-M sizes? It's been 2 years now almost...
THEY AINT... No clue why, esp when others are coming to market with 235/35s.. I agree totally..

I just sell em, dont make em :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts