BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
N|Y|C
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:excited:Ok I finally recieved my Projectors46. Ok i open the box and ......theres a whole bunch of wires.:censor:... This honestly doesnt look like plug and play... Could anyone shed some light on me explaining what the heck to do???:banghead:

Attachments

·
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied
27,035 Posts
Check the Umnitza website. They have all the manuals there.

Good that I didn't get the P46's for my old 328. The wiring looks the same as the ebay HID kits I got for my current fog setup... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
892 Posts
The wires in the first pic are pretty easy to hook up. Do a search on CCFL install. You should be able to hook them up the same way and then just plug in the wires and boxes in the 2nd picture.

Good luck
Chuck

·
Registered
170 Posts
Check the Umnitza website. They have all the manuals there.

Good that I didn't get the P46's for my old 328. The wiring looks the same as the ebay HID kits I got for my current fog setup... :rolleyes:
HEY NOTHING TO DO WITH TOPIC BUT I SAW YOUR QUOTE SAYS MARIO ANDRETTI WHO IS THAT?tHEY HAVE A DRIVING SCHOOL WITH MODDED Z3'S AND I THINK ITS THE MARIO ANDRETTI EXPERIENCE

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
plug and play is only for the bulbs and maybe the factory harness but u still have to connect battery (pos + grnd) wires to the kit!

·
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied
27,035 Posts
Ray, just email us your specific questions. the harness is explained in the Chromium guides.

The xenon is relatively straight forward, plug from the car, directly into the plug from the ballast.
It's not for me mate, it's for the OP, hence his questions ;)

BTW... I bought 2 sets of Chromiums about half a year back, but one set is very dim and miscolored, but I never came by to send them back. Can I still do this? And if yes, should I send them directly to you or over the retailer (modbargains)?

Sorry for the threadjack :eeps:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts