E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Keep the wheels stock until you can afford some lighter aftermarket ones. My Apex wheels made the car feel a little better with the lower unsprung weight.

Don't paint the grills just get some black plastic ones. Make sure to get good ones since I am pretty sure OEM gloss black no longer exist.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Looks great as is. Anything you paint will cheapen the look and will devalue the car vs. the way it sits now, though most people want to enjoy it to their specific taste.

·
Registered
2002 325i
34 Posts
You could add darker tint to your windows, as long as it is done well it looks really nice IMO. I'm not talking about 5% or anything just darker tint with the black trim looks good.
I definitely agree with the maintenance part, the overall paint looks great maybe put some ceramic/graphene coating for some nice water beading and protection!

·
Registered
2005 BMW 330i
837 Posts
I am going to be the odd-ball out and say blacked out would look really good on silver grey.

I ended up painting my kidney grilles black and I have satin black ARC8s but I have an Alpine White 330i.

·
Registered
2002 330Ci Convertible
14 Posts
Nice looking ride - I'm with a lot of the others - leave it all the way it is, it already looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
your zhp looks mint. I would avoid modding the crap out of it... value is increasing for fine examples. BTW, how many km on it ? is it an auto or 6-spd?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts