BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, over the last few months I only saw 3 or 4 posts that are actually worthy of reading... the rest are total rubbish :thumbdwn:

Please note (in case you're not living on this planet!) that this a fanatic site for e46 bmw owners and enthusiasts... and more specifically for those in the mid east.

Being a fan of BMW's from the mid east, it really bothers me to see that all the useful posts are being replaced by lame jokes, stupid fights and back and forth posts that have nothing to do with cars!

I would like to use this forum the way it was made for... ie, talk about bmw's (or at least cars!), how and where to mod our cars, and racing stuff in general.

I know many posters will be mad at me... Sorry guys, but you're using the wrong forum... maybe Gulf GT can entertain such posts? :)

I was about to complain to the mods on this board, but decided to share my thoughts with you guys.... I hope Im not the only one that makes sense here!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
If you haven't noticed the Majority are about cars maybe not specifically BMW's but cars in general. just because we have one thread that is for OT discussion doesn't mean that we dont talk about cars..

The Mod doesn't seem to find anything wrong here why should you.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
you got me confused a little bro that i went to the home page to check

this section is not only for cars.. let aside BMW

i agree with hash though.. most of the talking is about cars

there are other sections in the forum that will only talk about bmws if you are bothered from some here

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
People who want to discuss any issues related to cars are free to post threads here.

We aren't making anyone uncomfortable here if he wants to talk about BMW's or mods. You are more than welcome to post thread regarding e46 and what not.

However, at the same time, we also try to have some entertainment through OT talk, since we'r from the same region. I belive its not a crime, but you might think its overdone.

As Hash said, If the moderator has no problem with the way we deal with the regional thread, then why should anyone question?

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
bugatti said:
People who want to discuss any issues related to cars are free to post threads here.

We aren't making anyone uncomfortable here if he wants to talk about BMW's or mods. You are more than welcome to post thread regarding e46 and what not.

However, at the same time, we also try to have some entertainment through OT talk, since we'r from the same region. I belive its not a crime, but you might think its overdone.

As Hash said, If the moderator has no problem with the way we deal with the regional thread, then why should anyone question?
couldnt agree more! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
actually when i wanna talk about cars i go to the E46Fanatics Showroom or General E46 Forum..

the middle east forum is just for wasting time :lmao:

·
Registered
29,086 Posts
this thread is rubbish

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
an uneducated mind yourself will never be able to grasp the true meaning of what i have said earlier.

plus i lost track half way thru the sentence

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.