BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
www.my330i.com
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, THIS weekend is gonna be good times! Just looking through the components and reading the installation manual, I can tell this is very well thought out and is of quality engineering. More to come!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Very nice .. please take detailed pics of install !!!

·
www.my330i.com
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The controller unit is small and can be put anywhere. It is on it's own connector on the harness.

·
Registered
933 Posts
BMWERKEN said:
WOZAS...that's freakin tight...let us know how it goes...how much was it if u dun mind me asking?
It's about 4 grand at Tire Rack ...

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
congrats, that product's getting alot of positive reviews in tons of mag.s!

·
Masterdebator
1,669 Posts
Todd, what do those three buttons on the right designate?

·
Masterdebator
1,669 Posts
ohhh., i get it.....the pictures resemble how twisty a track is, the mosr twisty, i guess the more sporty, racey, wahtever

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
Yes yes yes. I want that suspension so damn bad. It's almost four grand though! :bawling:

Marvel, please take lots and lots of pics.

In case anyone is wondering this is the new suspension by Praxis. It has three modes, touring, sport, and track. Each mode is progressively more agressive than the previous. Ride height AND camber is adjusted at the push of a button! :drool:

It uses an air tank which is in the trunk. The air tank can have an air hose attached to it so you can pump up your tires at the track. :thumbup:

·
Registered
615 Posts
wait..if it has 3 modes does that mean it also has only 3 possible heights? or is that seperate? itd be kinda stupid to pay 4 grand and only have 3 options whereas you could pay 1k and have many many more...

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
Liquid Fire said:
wait..if it has 3 modes does that mean it also has only 3 possible heights? or is that seperate? itd be kinda stupid to pay 4 grand and only have 3 options whereas you could pay 1k and have many many more...
Such as...?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts