E46 Fanatics Forum banner

GTechPro

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  thekubiaks 
#1 ·
I just picked up a new gadget that is a great tool for my horsepower obsession (330i). The GTechPro is basically a portable dyno, this thing is MUCH improved over the original GTech (which does a fine job). This new unit does it all. Check it out at www.GTechPro.com It will record 60, 330, 1000, 1320ft times, compute HP, Torque, draw graphs, and a bunch of other fun stuff...amazingly accurate. What was cool is I did a 1/4mile run with the GTechPro and then replayed it along side MarvelPhxs' dyno runs before he installed the ESS Supercharger. The two HP/TQ curves were damn near identical. Very cool way to verify an upgrade to your car if you don't want to blow the $$$ on dyno runs. I'm installing an ESS this weekend and I will use the GTechPro to verify HP/TQ increases or identify a problem before I go to a real dyno. and no, I don't work for GTechPro guys.... Seasons Greetings, Alan Kubiak

#3 ·
gotta pick that thing up..is it pretty usefull as a rpm meter/shift light? is it tight?

#4 ·
MachRc said:
gotta pick that thing up..is it pretty usefull as a rpm meter/shift light? is it tight?
I am talking about the GTechPro Competition, it does have a shift light and you can program it. The Gtech picks up engine RPM through the cigarette lighter. Sounds cheesey but it works great, I'm amazed at the technology in this box :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.